The Salt Lake Small Business Development Center (SBDC) leads the way in entrepreneurial education, advocacy and business development. Our mission is to strengthen Utah’s economic fabric and quality of life by facilitating the success and prosperity of small business endeavors. From individuals with an established business needing solutions, to individuals wanting to learn more about what it takes to go into business, the SBDC can help.
Experts in the field work in partnership with entrepreneurs to provide crucial information and support that can mean the difference between business success and failure.
• Confidential, one-on-one consulting in management, financing, and marketing
• Intensive business training seminars
• Comprehensive entrepreneurial needs assessment
• Assistance with access to capital
• Marketing research
• New business feasibility analysis
• Business resource libraries with access to current business data, demographics, technological information
• Government procurement, international trade and technology assistance