Pathway to Entrepreneurship
Don’t know where to start? Start here!
Apply now for class starting January 21, 2020.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE IDEA YOU WANT TO LAUNCH?
Enroll in Everyday Entrepreneur Pathway Program: Idea-to-Launch in 12 weeks
- Four 3-hour Modules with workshops (and a final PITCH) taught over a 12-week period
- Determine if your idea is viable
- Create a business strategy and vet your potential customers
- Develop a go-to-marketing strategy
- Meet with business advisors to keep on track and move forward
At the end of the 12 weeks, you will have a vetted business opportunity and framework to launch a successful small business.
New Class Starting January 21, 2020
THIS COURSE IS FREE! However, you must be a serious entrepreneur, dedicated to creating a business. Space is very limited, 100% attendance required.