Everyday Entrepreneur program advances the startup and growth of a small business using current tools and market trends. We validate the business idea with real customer feedback, allowing you to build and execute a solid go-to-market strategy.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE IDEA YOU WANT TO LAUNCH?
Enroll in Everyday Entrepreneur Pathway Program: Idea-to-Launch in 10 weeks
- Ten 2-hour classes taught in a peer learning environment
- Validate your idea using real customer feedback
- Create a business model including a 2-year financial forecast
- Create a DIY marketing plan
- Through storytelling, we brand and build your network
- Practice being a business owner and an expert in your industry
- Develop a go-to-market strategy
- Launch your business and get to revenue quick!
At the end of the 10 weeks, you will have:
- Go-to-market strategy
- Bank account, EIN, registered with the State of Utah
- Accountability from the class to launch your business
- Support network of small business owners
- Introduction to other small business resources
- New Class Starting Spring 2020
THIS COURSE IS FREE! However, you must be a serious entrepreneur, dedicated to creating a business. Space is very limited, 100% attendance required.
Pathway to Entrepreneurship
Don’t know where to start? Start here!
Apply now for class starting January 21, 2020.